Sunday, March 14, 2010

ANSORI-KU

Assalamu'alaikum wbt,

This is not my first blog but the xth! Previous blog, always not active but I really hope that this one gonna last longer than the rest! InsyaAllah. I am not a good writer and this blog is not intentionally for public view but don't worry! No PERSONAL secrets will be posted, I promised!

Now, let me introduce you ANSORI-KU!!!!

Have a 3 seconds guess, who is ANSORI-KU?

1....

2....

3....

OK! Time's up! ANSORI-KU, a special and important name in my heart. We have been together since July 2008. I can't remember the exact date but it is sometime in July. He has been very helpful to me and hopefully to the rest of my friends in Newcastle. He is quite old but I am older than him. But it's OK, AGE is just numbers!

Whenever I feel sad or down, ANSORI-KU is always there to remind me of THE PURPOSE of us being together. With Allah's will, he never (yet) fails me or led me astray from our aims in life. All the memories that we had together, be it sad or happy moments, ANSORI-KU is always there for me.

He helped me a lot especially in coping with my beloved job! THE JOB that I will never ever want to quit or passed over to someone else. He knows I loved this job very very much and that was how we met! My heart raced at our first sight. Seriously, I can't stop staring at him. This is love at first sight!

Throughout our blessed relationship, we went through ups and downs of life together. He is a great listener, never to interrupt when I'm expressing anger or sadness. He wipes away all my tears whenever I'm hurt. He is my SPECIAL ONE after Allah SWT and Rasulullah SAW, in my life!

A friend said to me, for da'wah, our car/vehicle is our KUDA PERANG! So, that's my ANSORI-KU! My "kuda perang"!

Even if he change color or model, my "kuda perang" will always be ANSORI-KU! Because he is my ride in our battle for Allah SWT & Rasulullah SAW. May Allah bless us in everything we do for the sake of Him and his mesenger.

"O you who believe, if you will help (the religion prescribed by) Allah, He will help you, and will make your foothold firm."
[Muhammad 47: 7]

Jazakunnallah my dear friends, for always reminding me of our aims in da'wah and life. I feel blessed that we've met and may Allah SWT accept our deeds and sacrifices for Him. Truely, this journey is for life. Da'wah is not a part time things to do when we are student etc but it is our submission to Allah SWT. May we will always be reminded!

***
There you go! That's all about my ANSORI-KU, a name I've chose for this blog. A simple life sharing blog, just for you & me! May He guides us to mardhotillah.

ANSORI-KU, let's fight! ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment