Friday, May 21, 2010

Officially Unemployed!

Was not easy for me to quit the job cause it did helped a bit on my account. But, since Ansori broke down and sat resting under the garage I couldn't always get the catalogs out on time! Why is it so important?

We're dealing with honesty and trust, here! Not sending those catalogs on time means that you're being dishonest to the 'boss' and customers, but most importantly to YOURSELF! Remember ya Muslimah, Allah is always watching!

So, I called the 'boss' and declared my decision and alhamdulillah, he accepted it well. Hehe.. Of course, didn't bother him at all. Come to think of it, it reminded me of how Allah can actually replace you with someone else if you're not willing to enjoin the battle of da'wah. We are the one who need da'wah and Allah, not Him needing us! Astaghfirullah, muhasabah of the day.

Honestly, I was quite sad to have to let go of the job. Being employed has somehow made me think that it was the reason of having extra dollars each week but it is actually not true! They all come from Allah and He can take it away from us at any time. Even now! Subhanallah, how wonderful and loving Allah is us. Always giving us opportunity to live and refresh our purpose of life. How could we forgot what He has given us?

I sat down in my room today and thought: "I am very atached to the world!"

I am... I am very... I am very attaa... attached to this world!!

Astaghfirullahal'azim...

Astaghfirullahal'azim...

Astaghfirullahal'azim...


"O you who believe! What is the matter with you that when you are asked to march forth in the Cause of Allah you cling heavily to the earth? Are you pleased with the life of this world rather than the Hereafter? But little is the enjoyment of the life of this world as compared to the Hereafter."
(9:38)

This has been my favourite ayah but I always forgot about it! O Allah, alhamdulillah for reminding me when I forget.

Subhanallah... wa alhamdulillah..

I am now officially unemployed from catalog but is still employed in Institute of Da'wah & Tarbiyyah.

Alhamdulillah.

Alhamdulillah.

Alhamdulillah.

Alhamdulillah.

No comments:

Post a Comment