Saturday, April 30, 2011

Cepatnyeee masa berlalu!

Emosi! Emosi! Emosi!

Sian ANSORI-KU!!! Aseef ANSORI-KU!!!
Lame tak jenguk dia. Sian dok sini sorang-sorang.

I've been naughty! I've been very bad! I've neglected you for months!
Sorry ANSORI-KU!!!

(sesi takleh tido bermula)
****


Time flies... away with every precious second...
Wished I didn't spend it for useless dramas, harmful movies or even non-beneficial music!
Oh look at how quick the time flies...
Going away with no turning back...
Leaving me here hopelessly in regret!

Have I not heard someone said,
"Wal-asr. Innal insaanalafii khus. Illalladzina aamanu watawa saubil haq, watawa saubissobr."
Of course I have!
Not once but a hundred times!
Even now I'm wasting my time
Saying things should not be said
Expelling secrets should have been kept
Oh Allah how forgetful I am
Show me now
But not too late
Bless me now
Later no regrets!

-End-

No comments:

Post a Comment